perjantai 13. kesäkuuta 2008

Soundtrack

As with everything in this world, music and melodies are very powerful way to enhance emotions, bring back memories and set the right mood. Here are some of the songs and themes which I have been using a lot for past months to get me into proper mood for this trip. None of these songs were "chosen" to be a theme songs, it was just...I heard them and immediately they filled me with anxiety and brought me new ideas and strength to keep on planning.

Zimmer is my favourite movie composer and I feel his soundtrack for 3rd PotC film was his finest works after Gladiator. I have listened these 3 songs in repeat for months and months and they still give me goosebumps.
Hans Zimmer - What Shall We Die For
Hans Zimmer - One Day
Hans Zimmer - Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho

Well, I named the blog after this one :)
Judy Garland - Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Just and amazing song to listen when you are just...walking down a road alone.
Lee Marvin - Wandring Star

Holopainen has said Zimmer is his favourite composer so listening lot of Nightwish is just natural thing for any Zimmer fan. These are some of my favourite Nightwish songs:
Nightwish - Ghost Love Score(Live)
Nightwish - Meadows Of Heaven
Nightwish - The Escapist
Nightwish - Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan(Live)
Nightwish - While Your Lips Are Still Red

Original song behind Madventures theme.
Vangelis - Alpha

Epic!
Immediate Music - Serenata

Ei kommentteja: