maanantai 30. kesäkuuta 2008

It is time

The day is only 2 nights away. It's hard to believe after months and months of planning and stressing, it is finally here. I started my facebook and msn countdowns well above 200 days and now I am down to 2. It has been fun to plan this trip but now its the real deal. I only hope that it was all worth it. I hope more than anything that my health stays as strong as it has been last 10-15 years.

Plane leaves wednesday morning 8:45 to London, from there its evening flight 22:05 to Singapore and from Singapore to Perth where I should be arriving at 7:15AM local time July 4th.

In all likelyhood this will be my last blog entry before Perth since today is last day my internet is still active. So unless there is free internet in either Heathrow or Changi Airport in Singapore, expect next entry from Perth.

3 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Bookmarkkasin.

T : H/Kari R.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hyvää matkaa. :-)

(Tunnistin ton Serenatan muuten siitä SWG emu introsta. ^^)

- Janne

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hyvää matkaa!! Täytyypä seurailla blogiasi, että mitä kaikkea sieltä Ozista löydätkään.

Muuten, kirjoitatpa hyvää englantia!

-Antti