sunnuntai 31. elokuuta 2008

Day 61

"The grass was greener
The light was brighter
With friends surrounded
The nights of wonder"

Heaven!

Mission Beach Treehouse. Middle of the rainforest this feels so homey and so like spending relaxing time at any summer cottages in Finland. On top of that people here are so cool, fun, relaxed, chilled and great. This is what I have been looking for in Australia so far. It will be very hard to leave this place and people(Frankie, Becky, Max, Uli, Seli,...) when time comes.

This is truly a place where traveller can get stuck for weeks. I originally booked for 3 nights, but I'm planning to stay here for atleast week. Days just go by lying on couch, reading, playing volleyball in the bool, drinking games in evening, etc. I have even slept on hammock outside for past 4 nights :)

Mission Beach itself is also gorgeous, allthough I haven't spend that much time there. Just little strolls on the beach and rainforest, where I stumbled on this magnificent Birdwing Butterfly, one of the biggest butterflies in world with wingspan of 18cm.

For first time during this trip I have difficulty finding words when writing an entry. It's also first time I really feel peaceful and relaxed, not a worry in the world. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and so will this. I propably will leave this place either tuesday or wednesday. But until then I won't worry about the future...nor the past.

- Tero

Ei kommentteja: