torstai 24. heinäkuuta 2008

The Darwin Dilemma

Day 24

"We used to swim the same moonlight waters
Oceans away from the wakeful day"

Tero loves Darwin...but unfortunately my wallet doesnt :(

From very first day of my trip I have been writing down every single penny I have spent so I know exactly how much I have spent and if I am on budget. Before Darwin I was well below it but past 3 days have been eating it madly. Its just impossible to not spend money here. People are great, weather is perfect and city is jewel. So therefor we have dilemma.

Unfortunately I am on budget trip so I just have to cut down costs. I constantly make my own meals but drinks in bar late at night cost 7-8 dollars which is just way too much. Oh well...its beer festival here today and tomorrow...guess I can cut down the costs next week :)

Someone wanted pics from people in here...well, I try my best to remember to take camera with me more often. Usually I carry with me only key to my dorm room and little bit cash, thats it. Wallet, camera, iPod,... everything else is locked in safe most the time. I only get them out when I go out during day for walk and/or to see sights. Since I carry no ID they almost wouldnt let me in to Vic's the other night. Policy is that if they want to check 1 person's ID from group, everyone has to show ID. Well, currently we "bypass" this problem so that I always enter alone after group has gotten in.

Finally I am now in internet bar with usb ports so here are some pics to cheer you peeps in Finland :)





2 kommenttia:

Tero kirjoitti...

Valitettavasti spammerit on jostain kaivanut taman blogin esille ja valilla kommentteihin tulee spammia. Koetan poistaa kaikki spammit aina asap.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Toi auringonlasku olis kyllä ollut näkemisen arvoinen. o.O

- Janne